song of the day: “your heart is an empty room”- death cab for cutie
Burn it down till the embers smoke on the ground and start new when your heart is an empty room, with walls of the deepest blue. Home’s face: how it ages when you’re away. Spring blooms and you find the love that’s true, but you don’t know what now to do cause the chase is all you know and she stopped running months ago.
And all you see is where else you could be when you’re at home.
Out on the street are so many possibilities to not be alone.
reblogged from playthegames-sunshine
originally posted by remuslup-deactivated20130520
- we-are-all-that-we-are-sts likes this
- notthesunnn likes this
- rechitas likes this
- dismantlemydisguise reblogged this from redsky-noise
- redsky-noise reblogged this from signs-of-sleep
- paint-it-vivid likes this
- kotecruz reblogged this from tambammmmm
- kotecruz likes this
- elvishprincess likes this
- tambammmmm reblogged this from playthegames-sunshine